Sunday 29 January 2012

Two for one!

Hi Everyone,

well, I'm tired out after all my singing and dancing in the rain. Still, no more of that today, the sun is back out and Sunny Spain is Sunny again!

Dancing was great fun, but oooooh I do love the sunshine.




Anyway, I just remembered what I'd forgot again. Do you remember what I forgot this time?


That's right, with all the all the exciteddyment of Mr.Burns Haggis and Mr.Kelly's Singing in the Rain, I forgot to tell you why the Post Boxes in spain make me smile.


Can you guess what it is?

It's the colour!

This is me in Sunny West Brom. England


This is me on the Sunny La Manga Strip in Spain

That's right they are yellow, bright, happy, make a Tiddy smile, YELLOW!!




And can you see the the ship behind me? Well that's the Two for One things that made me smile.



Like I told you the La Manga Strip is so thin sometimes you can see The Mediterranean Sea and The Mar Manor at the same time. It really is the most sea sideish sea side I've ever seen, cos the sea is on both sides!


Well, this ship is on a very thin bit and it's not a ship, it's a restaurant! And this is the coolest bit, it's never been a ship! Do you remember my blog from the beach? Well I thought the building there was cool, cos it looked a bit like a boat, but this is awesome!





This is a concrete building that they built to look like a boat!










 It's got a real ship's propeller outside to make you think it's real, but it's not!





 
  Even the front is pointy just like a real ship. Can you see it behind me?



Well, if I had a Jeremy Clarkson cool wall like Top Gear, but for buildings, this one would be in the fridge, it's so CoooooooooooooooL!!


If you see any cool buildings let me know and maybe I could do a Tiddy Cool Wall!



Back soon,



Tiddy x

1 comment:

  1. that is cool
    i'm thinking me and the fam need a little weekend road trip!
    it sounds dreamy there
    and there's some lovely people i know there ;)

    ReplyDelete