Sunday 22 January 2012

The Bridge on La Manga!

Hi Everyone,

I told you I'd be back soon, and I am. Did you guess that it was a special bridge we found on La Manga?
I think you did, cos my clue was so good.
In fact, there are two bridges and they are so so sooooo different.


We crossed the really posh bridge first. It was a big bridge with a special tower by the side. Can you see the spiral stairs for the man to get up? The man in the tower controlled the bridge and he could open it up so that boats could go through.This was a very nice bridge, but I think the next bridge was fanteddytastic!

I think this is the most 'Humpy' hump back bridge in the world.



It was so steep! This bridge was smaller and older, but instead of opening to let boats through, they just made it as high as they could. The view off the top was brill.




Charlie said she thought this bridge was really pretty and it was her favourite too.



Mrs.C said it was like driving up a wall. We were very excited driving over the top!


 



I'm a well travelled teddy and I've been over lots of bridges, but this is my 'Very Teddy Bestest' bridge so far.




Well, I've got to go now, cos Charlie wants to get her competition ready for tomorrow. She said tomorrow is a very special day and she's going to blog a super duper competition, with a super duper prize. Ooooh, I'm so excited. I love prizes, even if I'm not allowed to win them. You can win it though, so make sure you come back and have a go!


Back soon,

Tiddy x 

2 comments:

  1. i prefer the old bridge too tiddy - that's such a neat contrast
    you always pick out the best spots to visit - you are a very well-traveled teddy with a great eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Rebecca :o) Your comments always make me feel so happy :o) Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete