Friday 27 January 2012

Singng in the Rain!

Hi Everyone,

it's raining in the Sunny Spain! Now not a lot of people know this, but I love musicals. There's a brilliant one called 'My Fair Lady' which is really good, but not very accurate. One of the big songs definately said "The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain" and it doesn't. Actually, I can tell you it falls on the shops, on the beach, on the villa, on the mountains and on the swimming pool. In fact the rain in Spain falls all over the place, just like Wales, but not as often.



I don't mind the rain though, cos I got to do my favourite musical song and dance. It's one of the greatest Hollywood musicals "Singing in the Rain". In the film Mr Gene Kelly does a brilliant song and dance bit with a brolly, he's fanteddytastic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCpOKtN8ME&feature=fvst




Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo

Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo...




I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain

 



What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again

I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
 

 
 

Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain.








Ooooh, I did have a great time singing in the rain. Whatever the weather, don't stop smiling, just start singing, that's what I do.


Back soon,

Tiddy x

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! Jolly good rendition, there, Tiddy! Elliot and I are applauding your performance. Having to dance with that big umbrella must surely keep you toned, fit, and in good shape! Keep on smilin' and dancin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I hope it gives Elliot some inspiration. I bet he's a really grooooovy dancer :o) Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete