Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tiddy and The Travelodge Teddies.

Hi Everyone,

we've been on an adventure back in Britain.


I was very exciteded to see the Travelodge Teddies on the telly adverts, so I went to find them.



We had to fly from San Javier Airport . Mrs.C hired a car in Stanstead Airport, so we could get to lots of Travelodges. It was really cold in Britain and I helped Mr.P get the ice off the car window.



It made me shiver, but I like helping. We only had four days to hunt for the Teddies. I searched in Great Yarmouth by the sea side, and Edmonton, by London.







Then, I stopped at Reading Services, by the M4 Motorway and at Caerphilly, by the Castle in Wales. On our way back to the airport, we stayed at Cheshunt Travelodge, by Mr Rupert Murdochs big building (not Rupert the Bear). 




Four days, five Travelodges, over six hundred miles of driving, but no Travelodge Teddies!





I'm going to keep looking, cos I want to get their autograph. I think Charlie and me would be really good on telly adverts. Maybe I should send an email to Lenny Henry and offer to help him with Premier Inn, cos that's where we usually stay.



Back soon,



Tiddy x

1 comment: