Sunday 22 January 2012

Chinese New Year Competition!

Charlie here!


Happy Chinese New Year Everybody!


Can you remember when Tiddy and  I went to China? We had lots of fun and saw some really interesting things.
Tiddy climbed on lots of things. He loves to climb!








 Today is the Chinese New Year! The celebrations last for 15 days! It sounds like such fun! I wish I was there. As I can't be there, I thought I would have a competition to celebrate.


Do you remember the umberella I bought at the West Lake, in Hangzhou? It is very pretty.




I am going to use it as a prize! The competition is really easy. All you have to do is, either leave a comment on the blog, send an email to Tiddy on 


tiddyb@yahoo.co.uk


or send him a Tweet on @tiddynews 


I will use a random number generator to pick a winner in 15 days time, as the New Year's celebrations come to an end. The winner will get my Chinese umberella.  


Good luck!


Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment