Tuesday 24 January 2012

I'm the King of the Castle!

Hi Everyone,

I was so excited about Charlie's super duper prize competition, that I absolutely forgot to tell you about the house Charlie and Mrs.C liked at La Manga.





Most of the buildings were very tall hotels and apartments. Lots of people want to live there, so they stack them up on top of each other to fit them all in. The clever thing is that the peninsula is so thin that you can see the sea from both sides of the tall buildings.

This tall building looked very funny, cos they've tried to make it look like a castle.






I don't think it looks right, but it does make me smile, so that's a good thing, cos smiling is very good for you. Anyway, what's all this got to do with the house Mrs.C and Charlie liked? Well, lots actually, cos they've wanted Mr.P to build us a castle ever since we went to Pierrefonds in French France. Do you remember?




Here's the house they liked.





It's a proper house with people living in it, but it looks like a real castle! I think it will be so cool to live in a castle house. Here's a picture I took at Pierrefonds.




I'm going to give it to Mr.P to help him plan our new house. I wonder how long it takes to build a castle house.


Well I'm off to sit in the sun now, but I'll be back soon to tell you about another brilliant building in La Manga and something I found out about post boxes in Sunny Spain that made me smile!


Bye for now, and don't forget to enter Charlies Chinese New Year Competition.


Tiddy x

2 comments:

  1. did you see the sky in that 2nd pic up top?
    WOW!
    hope you get your castle one day, mrs c ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor! I hadn't noticed that! A magic sky!!!!! Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete