Tuesday 10 January 2012

Things I Forgot!

Hi Everyone,

I know Christmas is gone and everyone is back to school and work, but there's three Christmas things I forgot to tell you! I love Christmas and I love blogging, so I don't mind forgetting, cos I get to blog some more.


The first thing I forgot to tell you, was about a cool picture I took of Charlie.




She was so excited, cos the big poster had the Three Kings going to ToysRus! We told you they are more famous than Santa in Spain!




The next thing I forgot to tell you about, was Mrs.C's Christmas present off Mr. P. I think it's the most absolutely fanteddytastic money box in the world!




 It looks just like the Lucky Cats we saw when we were in China. That's so cool, but it get's even cooler when Mrs.C puts money in. It says Meow, Meow, Meow!

Charlie says I like 'Lucky Cat' cos she looks a bit like my favourite celebrity, 'Hello Kitty'.


 I don't think she's right. Do you?

Anyway, what was the last thing I forgot. Umm... Oh, I remember. It's The Kings again! We told you all about our cake, but I forgot to tell you about the other totally tasty treats we had.




Mrs.C gave us three chocolate kings, the same as I got for Charlie at Christmas, and Mr.P gave us a sack of sweet candy coal!

Well I think that's all the things I forgot, unless there's some more that I haven't remembered yet.

Bye for now,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment