Friday 20 January 2012

Tiddy goes to the end of La Manga!

Hi Everyone,

we've been on a fanteddytastic adventure to a very special bit of Sunny Spain. The place is called La Manga and it's on a thin bit of land that sticks out 19 Km into the Mediterranean Sea. Mr.P said that bits of land like this are called Peninsulas. I like  words like peninsula, I think they are funny.


We had a great time and there's loads of things to tell you about, but today I want to show you the end of the peninsula.





I know it looks a bit empty, but Mr.P said that the exciting thing was being at the end. I think he's right, cos I was very excited!


It's not all empty. There's loads of houses and some of them are very near to the end.




Someone has started building one house very near to the end. Mr.P said it's going to be appartments. I'd love to have a go of the crane!




I'd like an appartment on the end of the peninsula, cos the the views are brill! Mrs.C and Charlie were looking at the houses too, and Mrs.C saw one she liked.


This isn't the first time the La Manga peninsula has been on the blog, but it is the first time we've been there. Can you guess how? Look in this picture of me in the boat. Can you see the buildings by the sky, right out at sea? That's it! That's La Manga.The water I'm sailing on has got a nice name. It's called Mar Menor.







Well, I've got to go now, but I'll be back soon to tell you about the house Mrs.C liked and the special thing we found on the way to the end of the peninsula. Can you guess what it was? Here's a clue. We had to go over it to get there!


Back soon,


Tiddy x

1 comment: