Saturday 31 December 2011

Tiddy's Top Ten from 2011

Hi Everyone,

Here it is, my Super Duper Fanteddytastic New Year Blog!!!

I've noticed lots of 'Top Ten' this and that shows on the telly, and loads of 'Best of 2011'. So, I've decided to do one of my own.


I think there should be more teddies on the telly. Mr. Philip Schofield was on a lot this year and he was in a broom cupboard until 'Gordon The Gopher' made him famous.




Anyway, until I get on the telly, I've always got The Blog, so here goes...


TIDDY'S TOP TEN CLIMBS OF 2011


10. St David's Day Sign Climb!



9. Caerphilly Castle Climb!

8. On The Top of Hadrian's Wall!




7. I Love Fire Engines & Weddings!





6. Heading up on Tower Bridge

5. In The Lion's Mouth at Trafalgar Square


4. It's a London Bus!




3. Lion Climbing In Hangzhou China


2. Up The Chimney!

  
Over The Top!




 
1. Sunny Santa



I love climbing so much, so here's one or two more that didn't get in the Top Ten ...


Bargoed Mountain

Caerphilly Castle
Morecambe Bay

Bargoed Post Office

Dundee

Bernie Riviere, France


Houses of Parliament
Tiddy's Column

Pierrefond (Merlins) Castle Gates

Cool Statue at Pierrefond Castle, France

Street Sign in Hangzhou China

Rock Climbing at The West Lake China
Hanging around in Hanzhou City Centre

Up on the Roof in Sunny Spain


On top of the Pool Shower at Le Torre Golf.

Just Hanging Around at The Villa.


Well, 2011 is almost over, and it's been a very exciting year for Charlie and me. We've been to France, Scotland, London, China and loads of other utterly fanteddytastic  places. We've just spent Christmas in Sunny Spain and we're travelling in Europe for another five months. I'm sure we're going to have more exciting things to see in 2012 and a few things to climb too. Hope your New Year is full of loads of good stuff and, don't forget, if something gets in your way, CLIMB IT!




Happy New Year,


Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment