Sunday 25 December 2011

IT's CHRISTMAS!!!

Happy Christmas Everyone,



we are having a totally tremendous teddy time here in sunny Spain, opening our awesome presents.























Charlie got me some really cool things, like some proper Santa toilet roll with Christmas trees on and an inflatable palm tree.


The Christmas Loo Roll was absolutely brilliant and a bit funny,



but the blow up Palm Tree was very hard to blow up!





I blew and blew and blew til my lips were sore and my head was spinning. It was very hard work, but WOW! It's brilliant!




I got presents for Charlie too. The one present was a cool machine for measuring how hot it is. They call it a Thermometer, which I think is a really cool name.





The other thing I got for her was sort of three things, cos I got The Three Kings made of chocolate. Charlie said it was a very good present because the Three Kings are very important in the Spanish custom of Christmas.



Well, I'll let here explain all that, cos I thought they were a very good present, cos they were shiny and made of CHOCOLATE!!




















We also had a present off Mrs.C and Mr.P. They got us a big bag of yummy Spanish Sweeties!!!



I love Christmas, but the best thing isn't the presents or the food, it's being kind that makes me feel good inside.





The presents Charlie gave me were the best ever, but it's being with Charlie is the best thing in the world.


HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!





Back soon,




Tiddy x


No comments:

Post a Comment