Thursday 29 December 2011

Stuff they grow in Spain.

Hi Everyone,

hope you had a happy Christmas like me and Charlie. We've had lots to eat and I thought it would be fun to tell you about the stuff they grow in Spain.





Today, I want to tell you about something I didn't know they grew until Mr.J and Mrs.H took us out on Mr.P's birthday.



They took us to a place called Calasparra and we saw loads of fun things that I told you about, but Calasparra is famous for growing something I like to eat a lot.




All the fields in the valley behind Charlie and me in the pictures are where they grow this stuff. Can you guess what it is?


I'll give you a clue. Mrs.C made a pudding with some yesterday and today she made some to go with the curry.


Have you got it? Here's one last clue. I thought I'd see it growing when I went to China, but it was a surprise to find it here.




That's right, it's Calasparra Rice! The Spanish people love rice, their favourite meal is called Paella. I think my favourite is Rice Pudding!





Off to work on my New Year Blog, it's going to be FANTEDDYTASTIC!!!

Back soon,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment