Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas is coming!

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick blog to let you know CHRISTMAS IS COMING!! and I'm very, very, very, very excited.

Here are  some pictures of the Charlie and me doing our special jigsaw puzzle. Mr.P said it would be good to try and finish it before Christmas Day.



We can do different bits on the puzzle boards in Mr.P's clever puzzle case. Did you know that before they started selling jigsaws in the shops about 250 years ago people made their own.They would paint a picture on a piece of thin wood and then cut it up with a 'jigsaw' and that's where they got the name. Not a lot of people know that!




Can you guess what's on the puzzle picture, if you look at the bit I've done it will give you a clue.




Can you see Santa? Ooooh, I am sooooooo excited!

We were so excited we didn't want to stop doing our brilliant puzzle.


 


There were 1000 bits of puzzle and we had so much fun finding all the bits and putting them in the right place. We worked and worked and worked, until we had finished a week before Christmas. 





Can you see what the picture is? Can you see the snow and Santa Claus?





This is a better picture, 'Mr.P' took it from above, isn't it a brilliant Christmas puzzle? I got so excited I wanted to see it from above, but I'm only short, so I had a fanteddytastic idea!


 

I love climbing, I love Christmas, I'm soooooo.. excited. Christmas is coming!!!


Bye for now,


Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment