Saturday 10 December 2011

How cool is this?


 
Hi Everyone,

I love being here in Sunny Spanish Spain! I think it's funny to say it's cool, when it's hot, but it is. Charlie loves sunbathing and she can do it in December over here! How cool is that? I like lying in the sun too, but not as much as I like climbing. This place is so cool, cos I can go up the tower and climb on the roof. Tiddy heaven! Sunbathing on the roof, that's so cool it's even cooler than cool!

Anyway, Charlie can tell you all about the villa on her next blog. I want to tell you about my Cool Christmas Climb. 


Do you remember our new friend we made in China. His name was China Ted. Mr.P was given him by the very nice man with the cool white microphone who did the Chinese wedding.





 Well anyway, he's with us in Spain and we have just climbed the coolest thing. The Christmas Tree! Yes, The Christmas Tree and not only that. China Ted is still up the top and he's staying there!





















Is that cool or what? It was all my own plan and I think it's a brillyfantedytastical one. You see, I heard Mr.P telling Mrs.C that he had looked in all the shops and couldn't find an angel for the top of the tree.

He sounded a bit sad, so I got thinking. I noticed that China Ted was just the right size for a tree top angel. Well, when I explained this to China Ted he was very interested especially when I mentioned the chocolate tree decorations. There he is, arms out wide, looking very angel like, don't you think?


Doesn't our Christmas corner look great with all the presents and sparkling decorations?



I just hope there'll still be some chocolate  on the tree for Christmas.

Bye for now,


Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment