Saturday 17 December 2011

My new home.

Charlie here!
I thought you may like to see where I am living for the next few months. Here is where I write my blogs and keep up with Facebook.


This is the front of our house. Can you see Tiddy hiding in the tree? He said he feels like Spiderman here, as there are so many places to climb. He's so funny!








Here I am , in the kitchen making a tomato and bean soup. Tiddy wanted to help, but got bored, because I wasn't using any chocolate.


This is a photo of Tiddy pretending to be a bowl of salad. I think he looks silly, because the lettuce looks like hair. He made me giggle. He always makes me giggle as he's so funny!








It's great in our new bathroom. The sink is just the right size for a teddy bath. Do you like my shower cap. It is the one they gave us when we were on the boat .


We have special shutters on our windows. They close from inside by using the special cords. Tiddy thinks they are for doing acrobatics like in the Olympics!


Here we are looking down through the tower window. It's a very long way down, so there is a special fence to stop us falling. I think that is good, because I dont like things that are too high.








Inside the tower are steps for us to get up and down. Tiddy liked to play chase on the steps, but Mr P said it was not a good idea, as we could fall and hurt ourselves. I think he is right. Can you see the pretty light we use when it is dark?




In the back garden is a pool where we can swim and sunbathe. Mrs C had to take this photo really quickly, as Tiddy doesn't like sunbathing......


....as you can see, as the next photo she took was of Tiddy climbing the pool shower. He wont' sit still for more than a minute. Sometimes, he gets up to mischief. Next time I'll tell you what he got up to on the roof!






There is a light in the pool, and a pump to keep the water clean. Tiddy found the controls. He's a really good explorer, just like Christopher Columbus!


I hope you enjoyed my little tour. Now you know where we are and what sort of things we get up to at our new home. 


Bye for now. 


Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment