Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas on the Beach!

Hi Everyone,

I'm back and I hope you're all having a fanteddytastic Christmas Day.


We went to the beach this afternoon. Mrs.C and Mr.P wanted to walk on the sea shore, but Charlie and me like going on the rocks.



Charlie found a comfy shaped rock to sit in the sun, but I went climbing.




I love Christmas climbing in my Super Santa climbing suit, so after the rocks I climbed a palm tree!





















I could see for miles from the top of the tree.






I had a wonderful time climbing, but we had to go home for our Christmas Pudding Tea. On the way home Mr.P saw something really cool and Mrs.C stopped the car for me to have one last Christmas climb.














It was a real proper train with wheels and tracks and everything. Wow I was so excited. This has been a brilliant Christmas day.


Bye for now,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment