Thursday 8 March 2012

A Wibally Wobally Thingy!

Hi Everyone,

I'm back to tell you all about the fanteddytastic Wibally Wobally Thingy Mr.P got Mrs.C for her birthday. First of all, I had to put the puff in it, to make it work.


 It took loads and loads of puff!









When it was ready, I had to launch it in the pool. It was very big, but not very heavy, cos puff is light.


I held it still for Charlie to get on, but it got very wibally wobally when I got on.







It got really wobally and started to move! I thought I was going to fall in the water, but Charlie caught me. 




It was a bit scarey, but when I sat down, it didn't wobble as much. We had a fanteddytastic time.



















I think this was a brilliant present for Mrs.C.




I'm sure she'll have loads of fun with it, when we get off!


Back soon,

Tiddy x

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
    and that is a wonderful present
    great way to spend your bday!
    hugs!
    ps - love the pics as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete