Friday 23 March 2012

My Little Green Friend.

Hi Everyone,

we've been to the Easter Fete at the big school just outside La Torre Golf Resort, where we are staying. It's called Kings College and it's massive!

Mr.P said it was only built about 5 years ago and that's why it looks so modern. I said it looked like a school from outer space, but I was still shocked when we found Aliens inside! 

That's right! Honest! When we were buying cakes for tea, we saw a man who said he was a magician. You know, like Harry Potter and Hogwarts. Well, any way, this magic man was making loads of stuff and when Mrs.C asked him to make an alien, he did!




We called him Arthur cos he came from Kings College and he was made by a magician like Merlin. I was sooooo exciteded bringing Arthur The Alien home. He was exciteded too when he saw the swimming pool.




He said he wanted to get in the pool cos he could float and it would feel like outer space.

We helped him in and he floated really good. He was sooooo happy and we loved watching him bobbing about on the water.

 
He looked sooooo coooool and I think he really did look like he was in outer space. Don't you?



After a long float Mrs.C brought out the cakes we bought from the children and we had a picnic.





 I love cakes nearly as much as I love playing, but most of all I love making friends. We had a brilliant picnic and the Twins asked me to take a photo of them with their new friend.



I'm so glad we went to the school fete. We had a brilliant time, bought lots of tasty cakes, met a magic man and got to play with an alien!



Bye for now,


Tiddy x

2 comments: