Monday 19 March 2012

North to Leeds!

Charlie here!
When we flew into Britain, we had to drive to Leeds. It is in the North and took us 3 hours! I was quite tired when we got there.




Here is a photo of the Leeds football ground. I don't watch the football, but Tiddy thought it was interesting, as he likes sport.


Can you see this model, that is outside the football ground? It is of Billy Bremner, a Scottish man who came to Leeds to captain the team. People have told me he was very good at it. He must have been, as they built a statue of him. I wonder if they will build a statue of Tiddy somewhere, one day? He'd like that.




We discovered the football ground in Elland Road, when we went looking for a McDonald's, as Tiddy fancied a Big Mac, his favourite! Tiddy thought it was very clever that they decided to build a football stadium near to McDonalds. 




This Phot shows how close McDonalds is to the stadium. I think they built McDonalds to be by the stadium, but Tiddy doesn't agree.


My last photo is of the lovely Travelodge we stayed at in Bishop Stortford, near the airport. It was really pretty and we could see pheasants and rabbits out of the window. I like looking at animals.


Well, I've got to stop now, as Tiddy has fallen into the swimming pool again and he wants me to help hang him on the washing line to dry! He's such a funny bear!


Charlie x



No comments:

Post a Comment