Saturday 17 March 2012

Well Done Wales!

Hi Everyone,



we've just watched Wales beat France in rugby. It was so very exciteding that even Charlie put her knitting down!


It was soooooo scary when the French men kept running so near our end. But the Welsh men were very brave. I'm sure it must hurt when they crash into each other.



The Twins still get a bit confused, but they know when we're winning and think rugby is super coooooooooooool.



Mr.P was very exciteded too. He kept jumping of the sofa and shouting at the telly.

He was very happy cos Wales won the Grand Slam.

I think that's cos we won all the games this time or something like that.
All I know is they got a brilliant trophy to go with the plate from the Triple Crown.



I'm very glad Wales won cos Charlie and me are very Welsh teddies.


Bye for now,

Tiddy x



No comments:

Post a Comment