Thursday 15 March 2012

Up Up and Away!

Hi Everyone,


I couldn't blog cos we've been on the road again. We had to go to San Javier Airport and get on a Ryanair Aeroplane to fly to Stanstead in Britain.














I love flying in aeroplanes. Can you see the fuel tanker through the window?


It was very exciting, cos we were sat by the emergency door, so the nice lady came and told me how to open it, just incase. Before we took off, the captain said we had to sit down and fasten our seat belts.

When we got to the airport, Mr.P went to see the nice man in Budget Car Hire and got us a car, cos we couldn't get our's on the plane. The nice man gave us a very nice car and Mrs.C took us on a long ride.

We were going up North and I saw brilliant stuff on the way. Can you see the Cloud Factory?


There are loads of them. I think that's why it rains a lot up there.



Mr.P thinks they are factories that turn coal into electricity, but I like the cloud idea best.


I like looking at the road signs to see all the brilliant names. Some are famous, like Sherwood Forest, where Robin Hood used to live. He's got his own airport now. Not a lot of people know that, but I saw it on a sign post so it must be right.

Other places are not so famous, but the names sound really great, like Scunthorpe. I hope we go to Scunthorpe one day.

You never know what's going to be on the road. I think the coolest thing we passed on this trip was a tank on the back of a lorry!



Now that's coooooool!


Well I've got to go now, but Charlie will be here soon to tell you all about where we went up North.

Bye for now,


Tiddy x

2 comments:

  1. roflol! that tiddy has such a unique sense of perspective. i do believe his theory on the rain in england is groundbreaking ;)
    and robin hood having his own airport? roflo!!!!
    love it! that said, i didnt know ther really was a sherwood forest - would love to walk through it!
    did robin hood really exist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Rebecca, I looked him up on Wiki. .Here's the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_hood
    It was a bit too long for me to read all of it. Teddy bears have a low concentration span, but I think it will answer your questions. He must have been loaded to be able to afford his own airport! Even I cant afford one of those!!! Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete