Saturday 3 March 2012

The Dragon at the Seaside!

Hi Everyone,

We've been on another big bike ride to the seaside. It was about 15 miles from our villa.

We went to Santiago De La Ribera. We've been there before, but not on the bikes.






 Do you remember the building behind us?








 I checked the sign and teddies are allowed on the beach.


Can you see the cafe with tables outside?




Charlie and me were soooo exciteded, cos Mr.P said we could go in and have a cup of coffee.












I couldn't believe it when instead of a cup of coffee they brought it in glasses. The Spanish people do some funny things, but they do make lovely coffee!

On the way home we saw a fanteddytastic carving outside a Spanish Chinese Take Away. It was brilliant!





It was really, really tall!



I had a brilliant day and seeing the Dragon made it super special, cos it reminded me of our trip to The West Lake in China where we saw a Dragon Boat.

Back soon,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment