Sunday 5 February 2012

Wow what a Game!

Hi Everyone,

I just had to come back and tell you about what a fabulous fanteddytastic game of rugby we just watched!





















I forgot to bring my red and white scarf to Sunny Spain, but Mrs.C had bought some leeks in the market and she let me borrow one.








I was very excited cos Wales was winning and I'm a Welsh teddy with a heart from Cwm Tiddy Bay.

Ted and Ed were a bit confused, cos they are from China, and didn't understand why the men were fighting over a ball when it wasn't even a proper round one.



The twins were having a great time climbing.  I was too excited to climb, cos it was such a brilliant game.






Mr.P was very excited too and he kept shouting at the Telly. I don't think he agreed with the ref when he said no to the first try :-)

Ted and Ed are very good climbers. They loved the view from the top of my leek. We watched the rest of the Game together. It was so, sooooo exciting!


Ireland was winning, then we were winning, then Ireland was winning again. Then, a naughty welsh man was put in a bin. Then Mr.P was shouting again and there was only seconds to go when we scored.



Mr.P was very happy, and I was very happy, cos Wales had won. Ted and Ed were happy cos they got to climb a leek. 




Bye,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment