Saturday 11 February 2012

Super soup.


Charlie here!
It was a windy day, so I decided to make a nice soup with our beautiful vegetables! The other bears wanted to help.




First, I put some olive oil in the pan, while Ted watched. Can you see him?






Then, I chopped some onions and garlic. The twins and Tiddy were being quite well behaved.




Then Tiddy got bored and made a hat out of a pepper while I was chopping the tomatoes. He looks like he had got red hair, hee hee. Then he tried to use the end of the tomatoes as eyelashes. Doesn't he look funny? Hee hee!




Tiddy got the chocolate out of the cupboard. He wanted to add it to the soup, but I said it wasn't a good idea. He's such a funny bear!


I fried the onions and garlic, then added the peppers and tomatoes, with some salt, pepper and water.




After simmering the soup for 30 minutes, I put it into bowls. I like this soup as it is, but Tiddy wanted crispy bacon on the top of his.


I hope you liked my recipe.


Charlie x









2 comments:

  1. lol! great job guys ;D
    and hey, chocolate in soup is a great idea lol ;)
    actually though i have a recipe - i'll try to find it if you remind me one day - for a south american soup that has cocoa powder in it - says it brings depth to the mix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get that recipe :o) Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete