Sunday 12 February 2012

Bread of Heaven!

Hi Everyone,


we've just watched the rugby from The Wales Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. We live near Cardiff, but because we are in Sunny Spain, we watched it on the telly.


There were lots of people wearing really cool welsh things. I liked the daffodils.


I like dressing up, but I 
don't think my kilt would have been a good idea, cos we were playing Scotland! 


Charlie would have looked really cool in her Welsh Costume though.

The match was very good even though nobody was scoring very much. 

Then in the second bit it got really exciting. They put two naughty Scottish men in a bin and we scored loads. Gosh they must have a big bin to fit two in it! 


I was so excited I jumped up to get a closer look. I was stood right on the line when Mr. Halfpenny scored a try!




We were so excited we all started singing Bread of Heaven with the crowd.

I think Mr. Halfpenny is soooo cooool, cos he has a real cool name and he scored tons of points for Wales today. We had the most brilliant time singing and shouting and watching Wales win!
Mr.P said that the Scottish men played a very good game, but he was very happy Wales won just like me!

Back soon,

Tiddy x






No comments:

Post a Comment