Wednesday 29 February 2012

We've been to Cartagena!

Hi Everyone,

we've been to a brilliant place where there are loads of ships. They even had a submarine on the promenade! 

Charlie had her picture taken by it cos she thought the flowers were pretty.














I thinks she's right, but I like having my picture taken with crazy things like this diver statue made from scrap iron!

I also had some taken with the coooool boats in the harbour. That's like a big car park full of water for keeping boats in.













The Pilots are in charge of getting big ships in and out of the harbour.












The sail boats were brilliant!



Can you guess which was my most favourite boat in the harbour?

This is it! It's called La Patacha and it's a floating restaurant!

We went inside and had a lovely cup of coffee.














Then we went for a walk in the city, where we saw a falling down Bull Ring. I think the bulls will be very happy that it's not open anymore.











Down the road we found an aeroplane!




Then we walked through the park and saw this amazing tree.





We had a fanteddytastic time in Cartagena, I hope you've enjoyed looking at our pictures.



Back soon,


Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment