Thursday 16 February 2012

A trip to the post office!

Charlie here!


I thought you may like to see some photos of our trip to the post office to post out the prize from my competition. Here we are on the back of Mr P's bike.










As you can see, we are safely strapped in, with the special prize parcel on our laps. 




As we set off down the road, Mr P told us to hang on tight to the special prize parcel, as we didn't want it to fall off the bike!












It was a lovely sunny day, so we didn't mind it being a bit windy on the back of the bike. Mr P went really fast! We went over a bump and Tiddy and I both screamed. Tiddy  said he was just pretending to be scared. He's such a brave bear.


Here's a photo of our yellow post box. I posted the special prize parcel, and then we went for a nice ride. I saw some really pretty flowers, which I'll show you next time.


Charlie x

1 comment: