Sunday 24 April 2011

What's in Dundee?

Happy Easter everyone,

hope you've all had a fantastic Easter just like Charlie and me. 'Mr.P' has been very busy today, but we've all been enjoying the lovely sunny weather and our Easter Eggs.


Anyway I'm not here to talk about the weather, I still havn't told you about the 2 special things we discovered in Dundee. Did the clues help? Well the first one "Cow pie" was for Desperate Dan who's in my favourite comic the Beano, and Dundee is the home town of the Beano, not a lot of people know that.


It wasn't only Desperate Dan who's statue was in the street. I also had my picture took next to the statue of Gnasher.





And Charlie had her Picture took by one of her favourite characters Mini the Minx.






So did you work out the Penguin clue? Actually there was another clue when I said I'd tell you what we discovered, because we discovered The Discovery. Dundee is known as the City of Discovery because Scot of the Antartic's (where the penguins live) ship HMS Discovery was built in Dundee and is still there for everyone to see.

Look what we've discovered.


Well, bye for now, Charlie will be in touch soon to tell you about our day out with Royal Wedding connections.
She's a girl so she likes all that stuff.


Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment