Tuesday 12 April 2011

Glasgow.

Charlie here!
When we were in Glasgow, I did a bit of window shopping. There were lots of shops with pretty things in. Look at this golden handbag!





 I love the bright colour on this flower. It wasn't a real flower, and it wasn't for sale. It was just to make the window look pretty. I decided not to spend my money in the shop, as I like to save up. One day, I hope I will be able to afford something really special, but I won't if I spend all my money. It is good to save. 

We stayed at Glasgow so long that it started to get dark. The lights came on and made everything look twinkly. It felt a bit like Christmas. Can you see the traffic light behind us?








On our way back to the car, we met up with Michael and Ricky. They love teddies, and wanted to be on our blog, so Mr P said it would be Ok to have a photo taken with us. As Mr P used his moblie phone, the photo wasn't very clear, but I thought it would be a good idea to put it on here anyway, as I wanted our friends to be as famous as us.



I wonder if we'll get some famous people to have their photos taken with Tiddy and me to go on the blog. If you know anyone famous, ask them if they'd like to be on our blog. I'm sure Tiddy would love to meet a 'superstar' !

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment