Wednesday 6 April 2011

What Tiddy Bought!

Hi Everyone,


it's me again, and I'm so excited because we have reached the bit in our adventure up north where I went shopping. It was a dry, but windy day when we arrived in the city of Glasgow. 'Mrs.C' parked the car at the top of a very steep hill and 'Mr.P' gave the handbreak an extra pull just incase.





We walked and walked and walked all around the city looking for somewhere to buy what I was after. There were shops selling them but they were all too big. As we walked we saw loads of interesting buildings, but nowhere that sold what I wanted.







We walked all the way down Sauchiehall Street and back up again, but still couldn't find what we were looking for. Then 'Mrs.C' said we should go into the big shopping centre, because it was starting to get dark. 



And that's where we found it, after going up and down the escalators and walking passed hundreds of shops we found the one we were looking for The Build A Bear Workshop! And they had what I wanted in the perfect size.




At last, I got to dress up! Charlie looked so smart on St. Davids Day, but now I looked Fandabbydosie! I'm not saying I looked better than Charlie, but I did feel really cool, but that was probably the kilt. 'Mr.P' said that we both looked very smart, but what do you think? Go on leave a comment on our blog and tell us.


We love telling you all about our adventures, but it's brilliant to hear from you too. So go on make our day and tell us what you think.

Tiddy x

2 comments:

  1. Did Mr P get one as well :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Tiddy didn't raise enough money in Edingburgh........but you'll have to wait to hear about that :o)

    ReplyDelete