Sunday 20 March 2011

Out and About in West Brom'

Hi Everyone,


I'm so excited about all the places we've been and all the things we've seen. It's been a real adventure that took us on the road for over 1000 miles!




Look how big this sign is! Can you see us?
The first place we stayed at was the home town of West Bromwich Albion Football Club. Mr.P told me that they were playing long before Liverpool or Man United were heard of. But I like them cos their nick name is the Baggies and I think that's funny.








Here we are! Charlie likes the pretty floor...
We liked this big sign, but I was a bit sad cos it was so shiny I couldn't climb it. 


Charlie really liked it cos she thought our reflections looked funny, and she loves pretty things.


I was very happy to see how much fun she was having, even if I couldn't climb.




Another reason to be happy was that the big sign was outside the bus station. 
When Charlie had finished looking at the pretty floor made of tiny tiles (Mrs.C told me they call them mosaic) and giggling at our reflections, we went inside.


I had a fantabulusbus time!




It wasn't long before I found something good to climb on. It was a sculpture called...

"I'm The King of the Castle". 





Well I couldn't resist.


Tiddy x





No comments:

Post a Comment