Saturday 29 September 2012

Tiddy's Fish & Cheesecake!

Hi Everyone,

wow I've been sooooo busy. I've got lots and lots of new friends on Twitter and I've got my very own Facebook thingy, so I'm twittering and typing all the time. It's great, but I nearly forgot my blog!


So I've stopped twittering to tell you about a fanteddytastic thing Charlie and me saw in Las Vegas.


Do you remember we told you about the super duper Cheesecake Factory that we went to? Boy, I remember it, cos it was the biggest and best cheesecake ever!



Well, that was in The Forum Shops at Ceasers Palace. It was massive and there were tons of shops and loads of statues and stuff everywhere.



Anyway, guess what we found right out side the Cheesecake Factory? I'll give you a clue. It had a deep sea diver in it!




That's right it was a massive, huge fish tank!















It was absolutely gigantic and the fish were bigger than Charlie and me!




I was looking into the tank with my nose against the glass when I saw it. Honest! It was a real live deep sea diver!





















It made me jump and that made Charlie giggle.

Deep sea divers in a shopping arcade? 

That's the magic of Vegas!


Back soon (ish)



Tiddy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment