Wednesday 19 September 2012

They've got a Venice in Vegas!

Hi Everyone,

one of the super cooool places we went to, on our very hot trip to Vegas, was Venice.                     
I know it sounds bonkers, but it's true. These American people are amazing! I don't think they like flying, cos instead of going on holidays they just built everything in Vegas.




It looked absolutely fanteddytastic from the outside and it was totally amazing when we went inside.



The waterfall wasn't just massive and beautiful, it was full of money too!






The shops were awesome and they even had a canal inside... with Gondalas on it! It was just brilliant.



Can you see me? I was tired out from following Charlie and Mrs.C around all the gorgeous shops, but I'll let Charlie tell you about that.





Bye for now,



Tiddy x


No comments:

Post a Comment