Friday 7 September 2012

Tiddy up the Tower

Hi Everyone,

Didn't Charlie do a brilliant blog and wasn't the bride beautiful? Well, I just wanted to say that I had a fantedytastic time too.

The car was Sooooo Coooooooool and not just because it had air conditioning!




The meal was absolutely yummy and there was loads of food and cake...


Can you see the size on my plate? It was huge!



But my bestest bit of the day was when they took us up to the top of the tower...





It was Sooooo Tall we could see for miles...









Charlie said it looked brilliant through the big telescope thingy...










But I thought it looked better upside down.



I could see the fantedytastic fountains outside The Bellagio Hotel.  
















They are massive and the water dances to the music. It's like magic!





They looked sooooo good that we went to see them again when we got back down on the ground.




I'll be back soon to tell you about more fun things we saw in Vegas.

Bye,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment