Friday 21 September 2012

On The Buses in Vegas.

Hi Everyone,

I just want to tell you about the busses in Vegas. It's not like Wales, where you pay the man on the bus. In Vegas, you buy a ticket from a machine on the bus stop.

Mr.P was very happy when he found out that it only cost 7 dollars and you could ride on the busses for 24 hours. He wasn't so happy when he realised that you had to have the exact fare or the machine wouldn't give you a ticket. He nearly missed the bus, but I didn't have a problem, cos Teddies ride for free!



We went to loads of places, and did lots of shopping. I took this picture on one of the busses. Can you see our hotel out the window? It's just to the right of the silver pole. It looked a lot bigger when you got closer.



The one bus we went on had a really clever bit on the front. It was a special place to put your bike, so you could have a rest and ride on the bus. How Coooooooool is that?



The busses were great, but there were other super things to see on the roads. Like the silver stretched limo that was so big that it had extra wheels!



But I think my favourite thing on the Vegas roads were the fanteddytastic lorries!



They were so CooooooooooooooooooL! I'm sure some of them were transformers! Robots in disguise!


Wow! I love Vegas. Even the traffic is exciting!



Back soon,


Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment