Friday 29 June 2012

We Was Robbed!

Hi Everyone,

I'm back to tell you all about my eye witness account of the naughty people who robbed us! It happened on our very 1st day of our road trip to the UK. Everything was going great. I was helping Mr.P read the map, Mrs.C was driving and Charlie was doing her knitting.

After about 3 hours, Mr.P said we'd look out for somewhere to have lunch. So we played a game of, 'I spy somewhere to eat.'

Charlie won, cos she saw a big 'M' just off the road, so we turned off to have a McDonalds. Charlie had a Big Mac and I had Chicken Nuggets and Charlies Fries, cos she was full after her Big Mac. I don't know what being full feels like, but  I did enjoy her fries :-)


Anyway, when we finished all our food, we went back to the car. It was then that Mr.P noticed that we had a very flat tyre.




He tried to pump it up with his clever machine, but  it wouldn't blow up cos there was a hole that was letting all the air back out. So, he had to unload lots of stuff to get the spare wheel. It was very hot and Mr.P worked very hard for 2 hours to fix it.

 What he didn't know was that, while he was mending the tyre, a very naughty man got in the car and robbed us! He did, honest! You can ask Charlie. We were sat in the car when he stole all our passports and everything! We stayed very still, cos he looked a proper meany.

Mr. P and Mrs.C didn't see the robber, cos some other naughty men pretended to be nice and offered to help Mr.P. It was when they were talking to them that the thief ran away with our stuff.

Mr.P was very sad when he realised that the bad man had stolen our stuff. Then, Mrs.C said it could have been worse, cos they could have taken Charlie and me. Mr.P smiled and said she was right, which made me and Charlie feel very happy.


After about 3 hours, we were near Cambrills where we were going to stay. Mr.P said we'd have a rest and go to the police staion in the morning. I told Mr.P not to worry, cos I could help the police with their enquiries. I knew that's what they called it from watching Inspector Barnaby on the telly. I said I would give a statement and tell the police how to draw a picture of the naughty man.


This really cheered Mr.P up. He laughed a lot and then said that he didn't think the Spanish Police would question me, cos they only talked Spanish words, but it was very kind of me to offer.

Mrs.C laughed as well and said the nasty men might have stabbed our tyre and stolen our stuff, but they couldn't stop us being happy.

She was right. We were happy and our adventure had only just began.

Back soon,

Tiddy x


No comments:

Post a Comment