Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tiddy Climbs Again!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you liked the blog about the nice man at Chez Micheline. Mr.P said it would be a good idea to start at the beginning now. I agreed, but then I remembered an absolutely brilliant thing I found when we were staying at Lac Du Chalain. That's the name of the beautiful lake we stayed by in France, near the Swiss border.


It was a fabulous place for walking and cycling. One day Mr.P said we could go on a big bike ride all the way around the lake. It was a special route called "Tour du Lac", which, I think, means "Tour of the Lake". See, this French France talking is ipsy pipsy. Anyway, I'll tell you all about the walks and "Tour du Lac" another time. I'm so exciteded about the most fanteddytastic thing I found on the "Tour du Lac".

We were about half way down the one side of the 'Lac' when I saw this super duper Tiddy dream machine. I was so glad I'd brought my Mars bar, cos Mr.P reckons that, in the old days, they used to say "A Mars a day helps you work, rest and play". I was going to need all the help I could get!



It was a climbing wall for climbing up! It was really hard, but it was loads of fun. Mrs.C kept telling me to be careful and hold on very tight. Charlie just covered her eyes, cos she was scared I might fall. I didn't fall and I climbed really, really high.



It was great fun and Charlie said I was the most daring teddy in the whole world!

Back soon,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment