Friday 19 August 2011

Where did the Bus Stop?

Hi Everyone,

what a crazy, supertiddytastic day I've had today. It all started when Mr.P showed me a picture of our tiniest friend in Australia waving the Super Tiddy Welsh Flag her mam and dad won for her in my competition ages ago. She's 8 months old now and looks sooo cute. Then we had someone on the blog from India and I got a follower on Twitter from Singapore. But that's not all, I had my fitting for my Santa Suit, so it's been an utterly brill day.

Anyway, did you guess where the bus was taking us. I think you did,cos the clue was so easy even Mr.P would have got it. It was writen on the bus! That's right St Paul's Cathedral.




It's a really smart building, but I'm surprised they haven't got all the clocks in after 300 years!




We jumped back on the bus after seeing the Cathedral and went to a Circus!!!



What! No Clowns!!! and where's the Big Top? Picadilly Circus? Not what I'd call a circus!!! Mr.P told me it's something to do with The Romans Words. If I got it right they talked Latin and we get the word circus from the word they used for circle. I can see the idea, cos the Big Top is a circle, but what a way to let down a Tiddy. I think they should call it Picadilly Traffic Junction to avoid future dissapointment.



There's so many fantiddytastic things to see in London, but where do you think we went next? Here's another picture clue...


where am I?

Back soon,

Tiddy x

1 comment:

  1. roflol! "Picadilly Traffic Junction" sounds about right
    i had always wondered about the circus thing! have fun whereever you are tiddy

    ReplyDelete