Sunday 7 August 2011

Tiddy goes on The Busses!

Hi Everyone,

one very excited Tiddy here. It's been a most excitiddyish day, cos we had our 1st blog viewer from Greece and 3 from Singapore!!!

Anyway, did you guess where I was from my picture clue?

That's right, on a London Routemaster Bus!
How cool is that?

They made 2,876 of these brill busses and stopped making them in 1968. Not a lot of people know that!




There were loads of people looking at me as I climbed on the bus and pretended to be a London bus conductor!

One family came to chat to me and Charlie and took our pictures. They were from America and said I was like Flat Eric, which I think is a compliment.

When the real Bus Conductor came back to work, I went up stairs with Charlie to see London from high up.

Can you see a London Bus and a London Black Cab out of the window behind us?


I had a fantabulous time riding on the coolest busses in the world!

Next time I'll show you where we got off. If you want a clue take a closer look at the bus.



Back soon,



Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment