Thursday 21 July 2011

The Wrong Rupert!

Hi Everybody,

told you I'd be back soon, cos I've got tons of bloggingable stuff to tell you all about. I was really excitedable on Tuesday, cos I thought I was going to get a chance to see one of the best Celeb Teds in the whole wide world. I heard that Rupert was going to be in the London the same day as us! I went straight to The House of Commons to see him.

The clock was pretty posh for a common house. I wonder what their posh house looks like. Anyway it was only half past 11 and Rupert wasn't going to be there til 2 o'clock, so Charlie and me had time to to pose for pictures and a bit of climbing.




It was when I climbed this fence I could see the police man with a big gun! Then, I went round the front to climb another fence and I started to think I wasn't going to get in to see Rupert after all!



I'm not sure what a section 128 is, or why it is serious to organise your crime, but it's got something to do with the police and acting and it happened in 2005. Anyway, because of all this stuff, I couldn't get in. In fact Mr.P said if I didn't stop climbing I might get in big trouble!!!




Well, I think it's really silly to stop us climbing and visiting our friends, when teddies never hurt anybody.


Anyway, I found out off a man with a huge camera, that it wasn't Rupert Bear, but someone called Rupert Murdoch, who was coming. He wasn't really famous to me, but he had to be there to say sorry about some naughty stuff or something. Whatever, I was off to climb something else.

Can you guess what I climbed next?


Back soon,



Tiddy x  

1 comment: