Wednesday 6 July 2011

Tiddy's Interesting Things!

Hi Everybody,

thought I'd take a break from all the sight seeing and foreign French words to show you some brilliantly interesting things I saw on my trip. 



I had such a great time searching out all the crazy stuff like pine cones and fungi and things.











I liked the fungi best. I called them funguses, but Mrs C said fungi was the proper word.


When I was in the woods finding things, I made a Tarzan swing out of ivy. It was great!


My last interesting thing was so cool. We were walking passed this BBQ house thingy and I got the urge to go climbing, and guess what I found?


I found a mammy pigeon sitting on a nest! How cool is that?



That's all for now, but Charlie will be back soon to tell you about our close encounter.


Bye,


Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment