Tuesday 26 July 2011

Tiddy and the Lion?

Hi Everyone,

Did you guess where I went with the lions? It was Trafalgar Square, where Admiral Lord Nelson's statue stands on the top of a huge, huge, huger than huge stone pole, called a column.



































They put it up because he was a very clever  Admiral. In 1805, he won the Battle of Trafalgar, when we only had 27 ships and the other side had 33! His ship was called Victory, which I think is a very good name cos he won.

I know they're not real lions, but they are big and very famous. Charlie liked having her picture with the lion, but I wanted to have a closer look, and do a bit of climbing.



Can you see where I climbed to? I think it's the absolutely craziest place I've climbed to so far!

Lot's of people stopped to see me climbing up the lion, and some of them took my photograph.




I had an absolutish teddytastic idea when the people started to take photo's of me. I'd do a Nelson and have a column of my own. There was this perfect lampost in just the right place, but Mr.P thought I'd get bored, and I think he was right.

So I climbed back down and headed off for another place with a Navy connection. Can you guess where I went next?

Back soonish,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment