Friday 8 July 2011

Our new friends!

Charlie here !

When we were in France, we couldn't make a lot of friends, as most people spoke French. I can't speak French, and Tiddy was a bit too shy to use the words he knows.




That didn't matter when we met these friends! They spoke different to us. They quacked! It sounded a bit funny.



 These two ducks looked the same. They were always together, just like Tiddy and I. I think they were best friends.


The ducks were nearly as big as us! It was a bit scary at first, but then we realised they wanted to be friends. Can you see the bread we put down for them to eat?

Before they left, we said, 'Goodbye!' and they said, 'Quack!'. I think that meant goodbye. I wonder if they look at our blog to see what we are up to?
Bye for now!

Charlie x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! What a pity Tiddy was too shy to use his French words ;-)

    ReplyDelete