Monday 9 December 2013

Silly Tiddy!

Charlie here!      




Tiddy is such a funny bear. He told you we were in Dudley instead of Oldbury! He likes the name Dudley and said it soooo many times on the journey that he really thought we were there. Here we are going into The Court of Requests in Oldbury.



 We found a nice table with a HUGE coat of arms behind us. We felt very important. It was very grand.
 This huge chair was very difficult to get on to as it was so high. I think we look like a king and queen.
Look at this beautiful tree we found there. There was a wrapped gift under the tree, so I sat on that for my photo. Can you see it? I popped it back under the tree afterwards. If Santa put it there, then I wouldn't want to put it where he couldn't find it again! 
 This is my favourite photo. This tree was near to where we sat. It had golden decorations all over it and a cute Santa stocking. Do you like the posh chair we are sat on?
Here's another photo of the coat of arms. Tiddy looks very brave by that big lion, but don't worry. It wasn't real. Doesn't Tiddy look handsome in his Santa outfit? He's my best friend in the whole world!

Charlie x

2 comments:

  1. very posh in that santa get-up! the coat of arms is very impressive and beautiful. think it would have been my fave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like my outfit. It's fanTiddytastic, cos I look sooooooo much like Santa. I may even grow a beard next year :-) Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete