Tuesday 3 December 2013

Santa :o)

Charlie here!

Tonight we had a special visitor. It was Santa!

Well, it wasn't the real Santa, but we had lots of fun meeting plastic Santa and his reindeer.
Tiddy pretended he was the reindeer helper and said he was guiding the reindeer to the roof, so that Santa could climb down the chimney. 
Then we pretended we were riding through the sky with Santa on Christmas Eve. It was very exciting. We felt like real elf helpers!





I think the reindeer was very pretty, so I had a photo taken with her. I named her Twinkle. I dont think there is a real reindeer called Twinkle, but I think it is a pretty name, just like her.
I will try to get more photos of pretend Santas to keep you excited about when the real Santa arrives in a few weeks. I can't wait!

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment