Tuesday 17 December 2013

Look, a train!

Charlie here!

We went for a ride this afternoon and saw something really interesting. A red light came on, so Mrs C stopped the car. A man closed a gate across the road and we waited......and waited.......and waited.

Suddenly, a train crossed the road! It is good that the man closed the gates, or we could have been squashed by the train. It was much bigger than the car.

When the train had gone, the man opened the gates so it was safe for us to cross again. Mr P said that the place the train crossed the road is called a level crossing. It was interesting to see, but I was a bit scared when the train came right on the road. Tiddy held my hand for a bit , and I felt happier then :-)

Tiddy is a good friend and always makes me feel better when I am sad or scared.

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment