Thursday 16 August 2012

Tiddy is Cool in Vegas

Hi Everyone,

we've just had the absolutely best time ever in Las Vegas! I know I've told you how hot it was, way over 40 in British numbers and 112 in American one's. Well, today I want to tell you how I stayed a Cooooooooool Tiddy in a hot USA.


One of the really cool ways to stay cool are the street fans. They spray water and blow cold air at everyone on the sidewalk. That's an American word for the pavement.


A much tastier way to stay cool is ice cream. I love looking at all the brilliant flavours and the glass is lovely and cold to touch. I don't just like looking, I like eating it as well. We went to Ben and Jerry's in the Treasure Island Hotel and had a super duper time.












Can you see Charlie and me pretending to be Mr. Ben and Mr. Jerry?

All the buildings in Las Vegas have air conditioning. That means they are lovely and cold, but the coolest cold place is The Minus 5 Ice Lounge. It's so cool they even make the furniture out of ice! Now that is cooooooooooooooooooooool.




Another really brilliant thing that keeps me cool is our fridge. It's sooooooooooooooo fanteddytastic having a fridge in our room and we kept very tasty treats cool in it.




Can you see the Cheesecake Factory bag? Boy that was yummy, but I'll let Charlie tell you all about that next time.



Bye for now,



Tiddy x 







No comments:

Post a Comment