Friday 17 August 2012

Charlie and the Cheesecake Factory!

Charlie here!

We've had a wonderful time in Las Vegas. One of the best bits was the amazing food!

One of my favourite places was The Cheesecake Factory. Some people  have heard of The Cheesecake Factory from a TV program, called The Big Bang Theory. I dont know what that is, but I know the food is delicious!

I had the Chicken Madeira, with mashed potatoes and asparagus. It was a very colourful meal, and I ate every last bit of it.





Tiddy decided that he would go for a steak. He likes his steak very well done, which means the chef cooks it for ages and it shrinks a bit. There were also chips and onion rings on the plate. Tiddy ate it all up, except for one chip, as he let me try one. In America, they call chips 'fries'.

After our main meal, it was time
for our cheesecake! Even though I was quite full, I managed to eat some of my slice of Lime and Mango cheesecake. My belly felt like it was going to go 'pop', so the nice waiter put it in a box for me to take home. It was a very big slice of cheesecake, but you should have seen the size on Tiddy's!!!


Tiddy decided to go for the Ultimite Red Velvet Cheesecake. It cost a dollar more, but was twice the size of my  piece! Even Tiddy couldn't finish it all, and he has an enormous apetite! So the nice waiter put Tiddy's cheesecake in the box too, and put it in a carrier bag to make it easier to carry home.






We took our cheesecake back to our hotel room and put it in the fridge. We didn't eat it till the next day, as we were soooo full. I was too full to have supper afterwards, but Tiddy managed to fit in a few donut holes that he had been saving in the fridge.


I hope you enjoyed hearing about the Cheesecake Factory. I'd better stop blogging now, as Tiddy wants to borrow the computer to do another blog. He loves blogging even more than me.

Charlie x 

2 comments:

  1. i am roflol ! my drream fridge!!!
    imean really, when i was a kid, my mom wouldnt let me eat icecream all the time. really, child abuse or what? so ivowed when i was a n adult, my fridge would be full of ice cream and i would always have donuts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, really? Can I come and live with you? Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete