Friday 27 July 2012

Stuff on the Beach!

Hi Everyone,

I'm back to you tell what we saw on our bike trip along the beach from Cambrills to Salou. The first thing we found was some statues. Mr.P said they were modern art, which I think is cool, cos they looked really wacky.




 Can you see me looking through the hole?

Charlie liked the fish, but our favourite statue was of a little boy sitting on a wall.

Can you see our bikes and the super duper boats?

This was the best boat and it was for sale!



Mrs.C likes boats. I hope Mr.P buys her this one, cos we had to leave the one I found on the dump at Los Alcazares.

I really, really liked my boat, but it wouldn't fit in the car.




We hadn't found the best thing yet, so we kept going. It was a very long way from Cambrills to Salou. Can you see the slide on the beach? 

Well, that's not the best thing we found either.

The absolutely bestest thing ever to find at the sea side was............ DIGGERS!

Not 1 Digger, Not 2 Diggers, but 3, that's right 3 TRACTORS and DIGGERS!!!


Can you see me on the big tractor wheel?








They were sooooo cooooool and definitely the bestest ever thing I've ever found at the sea side.

Charlie said to tell you that she thought the diggers were very nice, but her favourite thing was the big fountain in Salou.





It was a very nice fountain and I did have fun trying to stand funny, like the man on the sign.














 But my most best thing was still the diggers!


Back soon,

Tiddy x



2 comments:

  1. lol funny bear ;D
    i am very familiar with salou - been to port aventura 3 or 4 times now and we always stay in salou. so it was fun seeing these pics. taht said we are going back to port aventura in septmeber...Again.... roflol
    oh the things we do for kids ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky things! I hope you have LOADS of fantiddytastic fun. Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete