Monday 16 April 2012

Tiddy Finds a Boat!

Hi Everybody,

Just had to tell you about the super cool boat I found when we were out for a bike ride.





We were going around the bridge into Los Alcazares, cos it's too steep for Mr.P to pedal over! When we got through the tunnel, we could see loads of rubbish that naughty people had dumped.



It was very sad to see so much junk in the lovely countryside, but I decided to have a look if there was anything I could recycle. That's nothing to do with bikes, it means use again.

Can you see me climbing over the rubbish?



I had great fun rummaging about, trying to find something useful to take home with me.


Then I got very 'exciteded' when I found an upside down boat!


Mr.P helped me get an old mattress off the boat and tip it up the right way.




Mrs.C said we couldn't take it home cos it was too big.




It was a bit sad leaving it there, but I had a fanteddytastic time playing on it.


Then, I went searching for something smaller to take home and recycle.


Can you guess what I found?




















Very pretty tiles! Loads of them were broken, but I found one whole one. Mr.P said I could keep it. He said I was a proper little Womble. I'm not sure what a Womble is, but he drove Mrs.C mad singing, 'Remember you're a Womble!' all the way home. He's a very funny man.




Bye for now,



Tiddy x (The Womble)


No comments:

Post a Comment