Sunday 8 April 2012

More late Nights!

Hi Everyone,

just a quick blog to say Happy Easter to all our friends around the world. We are having a brilliant time here in Sunny Spain. We've been to tons of stuff and seen loads of things! This morning we went to San Pedro Del Pinata and had Churros and Chocolate for lunch :-)

Anyway Charlie can tell you all about that, cos I want to tell you about the Fanteddytastic Fireworks we saw at Los Alcazares!






They were really brilliant and very loud!



I love being in Sunny Spain and I think The Mar Menor is the most brill' place to be at Easter time!



It's lots of fun and it's absolutely beautiful too!



 The town looked great. Can you see the church tower lit up in the middle?

Oh yes, before I go. Remember I said the moon looked lovley over the Mar Menor sea ...



What do you think?


Well I'm off back to Los Alcazares now to watch the Big Procession of The Sardine of Murcia. It sounds like fun and best of all, it means another LATE NIGHT for Tiddy!!



Bye for now,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment